At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients’ starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are THE platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
In this Role, you will work in a cross-functional team of sales representatives, business analysts, marketers, and process engineers. You will be responsible for boosting our ability to win over new doctors and for driving growth through referral tactics and B2B-partnership building.
- Build new referral partnerships through structured outreach experiments targeting groups with access to doctors (e.g., doctor associations, IT consultants, financial advisors, university programs, …)
- Impact estimation analyses for different referral groups
- Improve and maintain CRM measures that ensure an easy, transparent, and trustworthy referral process
- Liaise/Project management with internal stakeholders to improve likeliness of referrals
- Build and maintain relationships with key accounts (large MVZs / practices) and their key decision makers
- Develop broad outreach campaigns and target decision makers with outbound and inbound sales tactics
- Improve and maintain processes that help SDRs broaden reach to MVZs and large practices
- Build and maintain new collaboration processes and cooperation models with key accounts
- Liaise with doctor operations to ensure topnotch key account management
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced Growth or Project Manager: You have a solid understanding of driving growth in a project and to coordinate different stakeholders. You are a savvy growth-hacker and bring creativity to the table to find the most effective way to scale
- Strong sales & presentation skills: You are strong at setting up various communication formats and storylines to convince new B2B-customers.
- Digital Lover: You are convinced that digitalisation will profoundly change how companies interact with their customers and enjoy setting up new B2B-customer-friendly digital processes.
- Profound analytic skills: You define KPI’s and set up reporting structures to measure campaign success and prioritize between various target groups.
- You speak both English and German fluently
- You have excellent certificates for previous degrees (please send them with your application)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year- up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Notebook of your choice and all the tools & gadgets you need to be productive
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge in our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks or work completely remote