Digitalization of the German Health System is ready for take-off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry.
Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
TeleClinic is the No1 partner for health insurances in Germany to provide their members with a premium membership with TeleClinic, including advantages such as shorter wait times, 24/7 availability and an exclusive concierge hotline.
We are looking for a Compliance Manager (f/m/d) to join us at the soonest possible date – either at our office in Munich or fully remote.
As Compliance Manager you are the central point of contact for all legal, regulatory and data privacy issues at TeleClinic.
You lead our external legal and data privacy professionals and coordinate with all members within the TeleClinic organisation.
You will join a young, talented and ambitious team that is driven by the desire to build Germany’s leading primary care platform!
- You are the go-to-destination for any team member at TeleClinic to understand the legal risks and required processes to be set up involved in launching a new feature, implementing new tools and setting up cooperations with third parties. Based on your knowledge and in cooperation with external experts, teams at TeleClinic can implement their ideas to push the business fast while complying with regulatory requirements.
- You take care that we have a coherent, easy-to-use and always up to date knowledge database for all legal and data security processes as well as contracts with third parties at TeleClinic.
- You set-up and manage a tool-based system for all GDPR processes and documents.
- You are responsible to deal with potential legal and data privacy incidents and to take care that they are solved swiftly and effectively
Who we are looking for:
- You have graduated in business administration, law or comparable studies
- You have above average grades in school and university
- You get enthusiastic about legal and data privacy questions and you can show this by practical or academic experience
- You are fluent in English and German
- You love complexity and solve problems focused and target oriented
- You work accurately and communicate precisely even under high pressure
- You can manage multiple stakeholders
- You like to take the initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- You have a high sense of responsibility
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year- up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Notebook of your choice and all the tools & gadgets you need to be productive
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge in our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks or work completely remote