Digitalization of the German Health System is ready for take-off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry.
Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
TeleClinic is the No1 partner for health insurances in Germany to provide their members with a premium membership with TeleClinic, including advantages such as shorter wait times, 24/7 availability and an exclusive concierge hotline.
Working in a cross-functional team of software developers, marketers and business development managers, you will be responsible to activate and increase the members of our premium partners.
- You are the contact person for our insurance partners and responsible for their satisfaction
- You are responsible for all marketing campaigns of our premium partners, including the budget planning and the implementation of B2B2C marketing campaigns with them
- You own and develop all premium partner B2B2C insurance campaign landing pages and take care of tracking of all relevant KPIs along the customer journey
- You come up with creative ideas on how to acquire premium patients through B2C marketing by tapping into relevant audiences from third parties
- New insurance partner: You will successfully close new contracts with insurance companies and develop new business models for other insurance partnerships
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced Growth or Project Manager: You have a solid understanding of driving growth in a project and to coordinate different stakeholders.
- Strong sales & presentation skills: You love drafting compelling story-lines to convince others of your ideas. You are strong at setting up stellar presentations conveying your ideas.
- Digital Lover: You are convinced that digitalisation will profoundly change how companies interact with their customers and enjoy setting up consumer-friendly digital processes.
- Profound analytic skills: You define KPI’s and set up reporting structures to measure your campaign success.
- You speak both English and German fluently
- You have excellent certificates for previous degrees (please send them with your application)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year- up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Notebook of your choice and all the tools & gadgets you need to be productive
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge in our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks or work completely remote