Digitalization of the German Health System is ready for take-off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry.
Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
As Product Owner – Patient Growth, you and your team will create a new kind of access to healthcare services and set new standards in telemedicine.
You will develop and optimize our Product Experience together with your cross-functional team and thus shape the TeleClinic Patient Journey of tomorrow!
- Together with the team, define the vision, strategy and roadmap to drive patient growth at TeleClinic.
- Be responsible for and manage short and long-term product initiatives to optimize conversion and retention rates.
- Drive product optimization from conception through implementation, KPI-driven optimization and quality control.
- Collaborate and coordinate a cross-functional team consisting of designers, developers, marketeers and various stakeholders to analyze, optimize and evolve our application.
- Maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog, as well as planning and specifying tasks with the development team.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a product manager, ideally in a startup/ e-commerce/ digital growth environment.
- You have experience in being responsible for a complex product setup and developing a medium-term product strategy with constant fulfillment of the corresponding KPIs.
- For you, product development is always hypothesis and data driven. You bring a set of user research methods.
- You bring experience in working with developers in agile software development, especially Scrum, and you set impulses for further optimization of the collaboration.
- You have an eye for detail and a quick grasp of complex structures and processes, as well as the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- Basic understanding of software development, analytics tools and software for product management.
- Excellent german skills are required.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- Personal development budget, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year- up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Notebook of your choice and all the tools & gadgets you need to be productive
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge in our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks or work completely remote